Are you currently offering online galleries to your clients and want to add a personalised touch to your service with In Person Sales? Maybe you have been offering IPS for a while now but you feel you are not 100% confident in running it successfully? Are you not feeling confident about your selling skills or your product offering? Is your pricing all over the place and too complex for clients to understand?
Dinky Feet Photography offers in person and online IPS training.
What we cover:
- Consultation as a base for a profitable viewing appointment.
- All the selling that goes into selling before selling.
- Self value issues and why it affects your sales more than you think and how to switch it off.
- Defining your ideal client / branding and the NLP dust.
- IPS versus galleries, and why galleries leave money on the table.
- IPS when your client lives miles away.
- How to display your wall art for product and services upsell.
- What to sell in order to save yourself time and money and make the IPS more profitable.
- Package value versus average sale value and what matters most and how to make it work in your favour.
- First and last impression as a ticket to your referrals.
- Objection handling.
- IPS viewing process – what to do in the sales room and how to direct the client through your offering, without looking like lost or desperate.
- All about the gift vouchers and maximise their use for your business.
- The language of a successful sale.
- The value of brand ambassadors, how to get them, how to keep them.
- The art of giving a shit.
- Your energy as a benchmark of your success.
- Building your business model and finding what works faster.
- Dealing with yours and other people’s success.
- Price anchoring.
- Flip sale.
- The D word and how to handle discounts.
- Closing the sale.
- Pricing for top package sales.
- Price increase and Weber’s Law.
- Analysis Paralysis and reducing your client’s headache in 3 easy steps.
- Deposit versus sitting fee and why to go for one or the other.
- The psychology of sales.
- Tapping into your client’s core values.
- Practical IPS tips for everyone.
- IPS from a commercial studio, home studio & IPS for travelling photographers.
- What not to do and say when selling.
- Solving your client’s needs and wants and your role as a photographer.
- Various options to use wall art templates to display your offering.
- Many, many more interesting things that will make you an awesome sales person without looking pushy, desperate and sleazy.
What you’ll take away:
After the training, you will be able to define your ideal client, run a successful consultation leading to wall art sales, price your time accordingly, lead your client through your offering confidently without throwing them discounts at “hello”.
You will be more confident in selling the right items, reading clients and defining their needs and wants and finding solutions to those needs. You will be able to increase your average sale and do it without shame and fear people will question you. You don’t have to be naturally born sales person, but you have to put time and effort to develop and master this skill and give your clients what they deserve: beautiful, tangible memories on their walls.
Group workshops: £479 per person (in person and online)
IPS workshops – dates for 2021, £479
21st January – online workshop via Zoom, 4 students maximum, £479 pp, 1 place left
23rd February – online workshop via Zoom, 4 students maximum, £479 pp, 4 places max
4th March – London, places available, £479 pp, 8 places max
11th March – Manchester, places available, £479 pp, 8 places max
18th March – Birmingham, places available, £479 pp, 8 places max
19th March – Bath, places available, £479 pp, 8 places max
29th March – online workshop via Zoom, 4 students maximum, £479 pp, 4 places max
1-2-1 Zoom session: £189/h
2-2-1 Zoom session: £289/h
4h minimum booking
All bookings are subject to Ts & Cs.
Radius does not apply.
This training is not available to anyone who is currently offering any form of sales training or who is planning to, or will be offering sales training within the next 2 years.
- January 2021
- November 2020
- March 2020
- October 2019
- August 2019
- May 2019
- March 2019
- January 2019
- October 2018
- August 2018
- March 2018
- November 2017
- August 2017
- June 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- September 2016
- June 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015